A LIMITED NUMBER OF Scholarships are now available under The Kingdom Education Fund for students who are engaged in accredited further/third level education courses & who may not be in a position to continue their education because of financial difficulties.
The following conditions apply:
- Applicants must NOT be in receipt of a scholarship / grant from any other source.
- Applicants must be resident in Kerry for at least three years prior to the date of application for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be registered as a full-time student on a course in a recognised Institute of Technology, University, Post Leaving Certificate Course or equivalent distance learning course.
- The applicant should normally be not less than 17 years of age.
- Eligible expenses include fees, books, materials, rent, transport & childcare.
- Scholarships are NOT available for those pursuing a HDip. or higher
Application Forms and further information are available from the following offices:
North & East Kerry Development Offices: -
- Tralee Tel 066 - 7180190
- Listowel Tel 068 - 23429
- Castleisland Tel 066 - 7142576
Closing Date for completed Applications:
Friday 5pm, 12th October 2012
Download Application Form